Hawaii Destination Clubs
Portico by Exclusive Resorts
Portico Members have access to resort villas at two Hawaii properties - Koloa Landing in Kauai and Kapalua Bay Residences located in Maui.
Kapalua Bay Residences
Kapalua means arms embracing the sea. How fitting. You and your family can embrace a more serene style of life in one of the most pristine Hawaiian settings. Casual elegance, enchanting scenery, all dished up with plenty of local Maui charm. It's perfect for beach goers and sea gazers alike
Portico Kapalua Residences
Kauai at Koloa Landing
Picture a kaleidoscope of powdery-white sand, cascading waterfalls and the turquoise waters of Poipu Beach. Your tropical villa boasts alfresco living at its finest. Through your open-air villa, a fresh ocean breeze beckons you out for a stroll along the tiki-torch-lit pathways. This is island living at its best.
Portico Villa - Kauai at Koloa Landing
What is Portico?
Portico is a private club that offers hundreds of spacious one- to eight-bedroom residences in 64 of the world’s most sought-after destinations. These homes are chosen with togetherness in mind, so that families and friends can gather under one big, beautiful roof. When you have a membership with Portico, you’re not on vacation, you’re in vacation. Completely wrapped up in where you are, what you’re doing and the people you’re with.
Personalized Pre-Trip Planning and Services.
Every vacation begins with pre-trip planning with your own personal travel specialist, known as your Escapist℠, who takes care of every detail, big and small. Your Escapist gets to know you and exactly what you and your family want from each vacation, so you have the perfect experience, every time. Plus, you get the benefits of luxury hotel-style services like daily housekeeping and on-site concierges not commonly found with rental villas.
The Value of a Perfect Vacation
With access to Portico’s destinations, homes and services, there’s a world of possibilities for your vacation. And while members save on nightly rates, the real value is the opportunity to have memorable vacations you’ll talk about for generations to come.
How do I vacation with Portico?
Members pay a one-time initiation fee of $2,500 and an annual fee of $2,500. When you join, you get access to a curated portfolio of luxury properties, combined with superb personal service, at below-market nightly rates that vary depending on the desired home, destination and dates. You have the flexibility to travel as much or as little as you like, including peak holiday weeks, paying only for nights you use. At the end of each year, you pay the annual fee to renew, or walk away with no ongoing commitment.
Once a member, you are able to make reservations through your dedicated Escapist or by visiting the Portico website. You may make reservations up to one year in advance and book spontaneous getaways as close as the day before your trip. Portico requires only a 25% deposit to secure a reservation. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to travel. There are no black out dates, no limits on how often you vacation - reservations are on a first come - first served basis.
Learn more at www.porticoclub.com or contact a Membership Specialist at 866.214.8737 - or use our Contact Form.
Jeff Johnstone - PrivateResidenceClubs.com